Returns and refunds policy
Right of withdrawal
Product sales on this website are identified as distance contracts and are therefore regulated by Articles 50-68 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Italian Consumer Code) which governs distance contracts, i.e. those concluded outside commercial premises.
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide explanations and without penalty. To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient for the Customer to communicate this via e-mail to email@example.com and arrange for shipment of the purchased goods to the address indicated below within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the aforementioned goods.
The only condition placed by Badia Crepaldo is that all returned bottles must be unopened.
Conditions for withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The right of withdrawal applies to the product purchased in its entirety; therefore, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for only one part of the purchased product.
- The shipping costs related to the return of the goods are, by law, borne by the Customer.
- The shipment remains the responsibility of the Customer until its certified receipt at our warehouse.
- Badia Crepaldo is not liable for any damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- All bottles included in the order must be unopened and undamaged.
Badia Crepaldo will inform the Customer if the goods have been damaged during shipping within 3 working days of receipt to allow the Customer time to lodge a complaint and request an eventual reimbursement by the courier.
Loss of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal no longer applies if Badia Crepaldo determines that:
- The outer packaging and/or the wrapper containing the purchased product is missing;
- There is damage to the product attributable to any cause other than shipping.
In the event of a lapse of the right of withdrawal, Badia Crepaldo will return the purchased goods to the Customer and charge the Customer the relevant shipping costs.
Badia Crepaldo will reimburse the Customer the full amount paid for the product within 30 days of the receipt of returned goods by refunding the amount charged to the credit card used during the purchase or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Customer will need to provide the bank details on which to receive the refund.
Return shipping address
The goods must be sent by express courier to the following address:
Badia Crepaldo Srls
Via della Resistenza 235, 53045 Montepulciano
Siena – Italia